Applicants are encouraged to meet with Community & Economic Development staff for a predevelopment meeting prior to submitting for their Site Plan Review, Special Use, Zoning Board of Appeals, or Rezoning Application. To request a predevelopment meeting, please call (734) 722-2002 or contact the City Planning Department at email@example.com.
In order to make the best use of this resources please be ready with the following project information:
- Existing use
- Proposed use
- Intended development
- Any preliminary sketches
- Understanding of the surrounding land uses
At this meeting, CED staff can provide the following:
- Review the proposed use for zoning conformance;
- Provide initial feedback on design where applicable;
- Outline the required process for approval of the development and general timeline;
- Discuss potential local, county or state incentive programs where applicable;
- Answer any other development related questions pertaining to the project.