Applicants are encouraged to meet with Community & Economic Development staff for a predevelopment meeting prior to submitting for their Site Plan Review, Special Use, Zoning Board of Appeals, or Rezoning Application. To request a predevelopment meeting, please call (734) 722-2002 or contact the City Planning Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to make the best use of this resources please be ready with the following project information:
- - Location
- - Existing use
- - Proposed use
- - Intended development
- - Any preliminary sketches
- - Understanding of the surrounding land uses
At this meeting, CED staff can provide the following:
- - Review the proposed use for zoning conformance;
- - Provide initial feedback on design where applicable;
- - Outline the required process for approval of the development and general timeline;
- - Discuss potential local, county or state incentive programs where applicable;
- - Answer any other development related questions pertaining to the project.