Mobile Food Trucks/Carts

The City of Wayne has established an Ordinance requiring the permitting of Mobile Food Service Establishments.  If you are interested in vending on Private Property, please see the attached Ordinance, fill out the application and submit it with the $75 fee to the City of Wayne City Clerk.

No MSFE (Food Truck/Cart/Tent) operator shall operate on City-owned property or on public streets without prior authorization and approval of the City Council. 

Mobile Food Service Establishment Ordinance

Mobile Food Service Establishment License Application